My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

                                                                                                                                                                                       My body and mind is in KL but my heart and soul will always be in Penang,
my hometown.

I dint say I hate KL, I like living there,
good apartment with friendly housemates, great food location, great university life with new friends.
Most of the time I feel satisfy my life here.
Still,
there are times when I get back to my apartment and look around my room, Im feel kinda empty inside and lonely as there's no one I can share my happiness or sadness to.
But thanks to the support from my family and friends and most of all God himself, I can be strong enough to live alone in a new environment and become more independant each and every day.

I really misses everyone who i love right now and hopefully they live well and did sucessfully in everything they do.

Right now,
I cant wait for my finals to be over so that I can fly back home hugging and kiss to each of my family members and continue to share the laughter and memories with my beloved friends.

Cant wait to be back home again.

 
                                                                                          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat