My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

happy 2 be in the team....
excited ;)
its been a long time never
had like this...but

facing 1 of the strongest opponent
is 1 thing i cant imagined..

RING DING DING!!!
GO......
well...here goes nothin....

in the end:

results:Defeated T-T

breathless n tired
mayB its jus nt my
lucky day....haiz =.=
but wont giv up dat easily
jus nid 2 train mor
n hope will b better next time

oso hav learn sumthin frm them
so wont repeat the same mistakes
again =>

Denise ROCKS!!!....whoohoo XD
so cool when she kicking ppl's butts
althought gt lots of fouls haha

sum opponents shocked when
they heard they wil fight with her 0.O
hehe....pity them
she had done her best
n haapy 4 her =3

PS: Congrats Denise xp
Congrats all ppl who won =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat