My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

jus came back frm restaurant

after celebrate....n i gt

a surprise!!!XP

rite down there....


its a centipede....huge centipede
....grosss rite@@@

its gona attack us....bt hav no fear
lil bro is here#########
2 the rescue hehehe ;3



KAISONG vs CENTIPEDE


FIGHT!!!!!
WHACK!!!WHACK!!!WHACK!!!
K.O my bro win yay!!! XD
rest in peace my fren....X.X

calculate with my ruler....its 13.3cm..
omg......so huge man....ugh



well if u guys dont believe...here r sum video clips
hope u like it....enjoy XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat