My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

to all my frens
(especially 4 my special 1)

evry1 must know that
the most difficult task
as a friend
is to offer understanding
when we don't understand.
(well...dis people rite nw
hav dis problems above=_=)

When we honestly
ask ourselves which
person in our lives
mean the most to us....
we often find that
it is those who
instead of giving advice
solutions
or cures
have chosen
rather
to share our pain and
touch our wounds
with a warm and
tender hand xp

The friend
who can be silent
in a moment of despair
or confusion....
who can stay
in an hour of grief
and bereavement
who can tolerate not knowing,
not curing,
not healing and face
is a friend who cares^^
n this person appreciates it

to any1 hu i hav hurt them...
jus 2 say dat
im sry -END-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat