My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

after i heard wat
my dad told me jus nw...
it cant b...it cant b true...
why...why so sudden !!!!

my face suddenly changed
as my smile
do not exist animore...
tried 2 resist the pain..
in my heart...
the tears...
in my eyes...

at 1st i thought
its jus a joke...
but my dad never jokes..
in serious times....

if u still there...
i wish i can hug u...
kiss u...with all my heart..
n u will do the same thing
as me in return...
with a warm smile on ur face..

if u still there...
mayb u can play the harmonica
n i will sing
some of our fav songs...
n sing 2gether..as we used 2..
n we wil roared with laugher
when we made silly mistakes..

u hav taught me alot of things
since childhood n i still
remembered vividly in my mind..

if u still there...
i wish i could hear ur voice..
ur sweet voice...when u
calling me...
or looking at me
with ur lovely hazel eyes
althought u still insist
wearing ur old glases
..but i luv it jus u being dis way...

if u still there...
since ur bdae is comin..
i can still made it...made it
2 made my last phone call...
sing n wish u a
happy bdae n i luv
when u say
"thank u kai tian"

reali...if u still there....
i reali...reali
wanted 2 say....
thank u 4 always b my gm
4 all these years...
im grateful 2 hav sum1 like u...
i wil always remember u...
deep..deep down
in my heart....sniff...

althought still depressed.. but
happy cause
u no nid 2 suffer animor pain...
i reali dunwan 2 c u suffer...
like dis...it makes me feel hurt
jus wanted 2 tell u dat
God wil always luv u..
protect u...
n im sure dat He wil
lead u 2 a better,safer place..
i wil pray...hope u wil b hapi there...

lastly...i wanted 2 say dat...
..........................................
i luv u

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat