My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Life goes on and so do i....

Trying to understand im 16...

As i grew

the more i realized

life gets harder...

Knowing life

will keep on going....

Learning...

what life is really made of

Finding out

what i want to be...

Knowing i have ....

more choices i have to make

Learning giving up ...

is not the right thing

Knowing i have

more resposibilites....

Learning its all

up to me for my future

Knowing theres more

i wil learn....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat