My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Finally i get to swim again after a few months busy in college.

It was holiday week for me.
Instead of doing my ESL projects using my laptop for the whole day,
me and my dad were going to Swimming club.
Since my dad wanted to go to the gym, so i was going to the pool alone.

Without my goggles ( i forgot to bring it =.= dang it!),
I was excited as a little child as i dipped into the pool.
My whole body was cooled from the pool water under the sweltering heat from the sun.
It feels great to be here! :)

As i swam, there are times i was humming myself while swimming to make this more interesting,
there are times i just wanted to swam as fast as i could,
not just to burn off some calories but to release all my tension away.
But most of the time i was enjoying myself, swam around freely and relaxing myself.

As i finish my 45 minutes of swimming, i saw the baby pool with mini waterfall with it.
It gives me a lot of great memories in it.
Like the time my mom bring me here for the first time
and i cried a lot when i was only three months old,
the time me and Kai Rou chuckling while splashing each other like crazy haha,
and most of all
me and my siblings always have a competition
on who have the BIGGEST cannonball splash.
Me, Rou and Song have no match for Wen for he is the heaviest among us and
he always gives the biggest cannonball splash so therefore he always wins.
All of us always fighting with our big brother for this hahaha xD
Good times. Good times :D
Unfortunately as we grow older we cant do this type of stuff anymore
like hello ! Its so childish la wei haha.
Cant stop laughing when i imagine me, Wen, Rou and Song are now doing this kind of stuff again haha

While thinking all sorts of funny stuff we do in this baby pool from the past,
I entered the baby pool,
(Thank goodness there is no children here haha)
and lying my whole body under the waterfall.
I closed my eyes while enjoy myself under the waterfall.
It feels peaceful and relaxing.

When i opened my eyes, i could see beautiful sunset in front of me.
The wind blew and caressed my cheeks as i could see palm tress swaying away with the wind.
For once, i could have the time to appreciate
how beautiful God's creation are!

Time does not last as i saw the clock keeps ticking away minutes by minutes,
seconds by seconds.
When the time comes, i have to go back home,
But i was happy as
I dint regret to came here after all. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat