My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Its been a few weeks since i dint start blogging.

Thanks to my unfinished assignments
i have to stay up late for a few days so that i could finished by deadline.

Even though I have finish my previous assignment
there are more upcoming assignments to finish. -.-
but thank goodness there is Saturday and Sunday for my beauty sleep
and if it wasn't for the support from my great buddies Adeline and Fan Fan
i would be dead by then haha.
So i want to say to both of you: THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

Since im free (for now)
let me tell you what happened yesterday:

I was completely worn out and tired
after using a long time finish my Physic assignment with Jia min (really need to thank her) and Darrien,
the teacher suddenly change his mind
to pass up the assignment next Mon !
I was like what the heck! why suddenly want to change? You should told us earlier so that we wont be torture for the last few nights!
I was angry back then but i the meantime i was glad,
for at least i have finish my assignment earlier :)

Because of that,
i was completely in sleeping mode during Physic class for the 1st time.
At first i was having a good nap, it feels awesome !
But in the end i was woken up by my classmates from the back.

Sheesh...why they keep laughing? At least softer your laughter.
I dint know about it until Jia min told me that
I was sleeping so quiet till some of the guys give a suggestion to ask someone to do CPR with me.
i dint even bother about it and continue my sleep,
maybe because i was too tired and i know they all was just joking around.

My soul was half dead and yawning continuously.
By the time I reached home,
its nearly time to go CG.
My lil brother could not join me to CG for some reasons
so i have to go there alone. (kinda sad though)

After reached to CG,
as usual i was happily chatting with my friends b4 it starts.
At first only a few people came but later
there are more and more people joining us for worship,
some even joining CG for the 1st time, praise the Lord :)

I was so happy till my soul was alive again,
one of the things i love about CG is the time
I could be with my Christians friends, joining together to worship the Lord and listen to His words.
I pray and hope this will be the same as next week.
Later all of us sing birthday song for Max
its funny some of us sang off keys including myself haha xD

Then, Uncle Russel lead the Cg today
told us about Revelation "The end, Judgement".
This chapter was one of the most confusing and least reading part in the Bible
but thanks to his teaching Im able to know more about this chapter,
about how God judge the world.
Its a very interesting topic :)

Besides singing a song "Crack in the Sky" created by Uncle Russel
(man, He is goood ! dint know he could play the bass) :D
I was also asked some questions from a good friend of mine.
I was a bit shy for suddenly he came out this type of question.
I was confused and could not found the best answer to tell him.
But i was thinking,
I will know the answer when the time comes.
Even though i could not find this incredible person in my heart for now,
I know that God will have His plan for me in the future to find this right guy,
not just love each other by consist in gazing at each other,
but in looking outward together in the same direction,
just like my mom and dad :)
So for now I will keep it to myself from him.

To tell you the truth, it has been rough week for me
and many weird things happened.
But im just glad everything turns out fine. Phew!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat