My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

My life is used to be simple and carefree.
No worries can bring me down.

But then as a dark storm pass by,
keep growing bigger and bigger.

Seeing rain poured over the place and lightning strikes above me,
I curled up myself like a ball, hopefully it will end quickly,
but I was wrong.
Its keeps coming even more vicious, like a cycle.

Shocked
Scared
Angry 
Sad

I need stay cautious around my surrounding so that I wont get hurt or disappointments.
I feel like giving up as the world keeps pushing me down
but keep telling myself I need to stay strong so that I can survive.

But then God whispering in my ear 
"Dont give up"
And He tell me to look up.

The moment I lift up my head
Behind the dark, menacing clouds, 
I saw something beautiful
It bright and colorful.
It was breathtaking.

I thanked Him with all my heart,
because He always like a rainbow,
appears unexpectedly yet beautiful.

Amazed 
Calm 
Peace
Joy
But most of all,
because of Him,
I found hope.

And hope overcomes Everything.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat