My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Spending Labor Day alone in a coffee shop,

studying for my finals.

One sip of my coffee at a time, 
listening to my favorite jazz music,
I started to flip through all the boring lecture notes.
Hopefully I can digest everything inside my brain 
and prepare myself for my upcoming finals.

Man! I cant wait to be over.
I can imagine myself dancing around like a crazy person while shouting out loud
SAYONARA SEM 5! YEAH!

Im so excited!
There are so many things Im looking forward to after this:

Going back to my hometown to be together with my family.
Catch up with my old friends whom I did not meet up for a long time.
Train myself to get ready for the upcoming 21 km Penang Bridge Marathon.
And lastly, 
For the first time, like a young adult,
Im going to explore Chiang Mai &  Chiang Rai (Thailand), and Cambodia with my Uni friends.
Explore the world as much as possible before stepping in to the real world.

So yeah!
3 more weeks to go!!
Cant wait :)

And for those out there who are getting ready for finals,
GOOD LUCK and All the best on your exams.
It will be over soon, so hang in there man! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat