My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

ah.....im so happy 2dae....

havin fun with my pals during red team....

but it dint lasted until a ball suddenly.....

jus hit poor Adeline.....

on the HEAD!!!!

oh my gosh!!!

i noe dat hit wil reali hurt her...seriously...but she...

aiyo...she stil smiling at us....always cheerfull...AMAZING

but gd thing Adeline has a thick skull 2 hehe xp

thank goodness....

but still im so ANGRY....hate those ppl dint say sorry 2 her....argh!!!!

i jus wish i can use the ball n throw right through their HEADS!!!!

then they wil noe how pain!!!!

well hope Adeline's head will b better

so i wana share every1 this joke...

also help Adeline 4got the pain...haha :D

its called................................

Chinese Air Stewardess
This is how Chinese Stewardess speaks English in the plane.....

"Good other noon, Ladies and the German.
This is your cheap purser Wang Lui speaking.
On behalf of China Sudden Airlines,
I would like to welcome you on board our Bowling seben tee seben
from Shenzhen to Qingtao.
Members of my crew speak Chinese and other languages that you do not know.
It is a great pressure serving you to die.
Should you need any resistance during the fright,
peace do pest the call button.
I and my gals are available to make you feel comfortable.
Meanwhile, the airkwaft is going to fry.
Peace shit upright and keep you belt tightly farsened
until dinner is served at five dirty p.m.
Hope you would enjoy your fright with us.

Funk kill."

another 1

Spaghetti‏

For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman.

One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage,

He paid her a large sum of money if

she would go to Italy to secretly have the child.

If she stayed in Italy to raise the child,

he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.

She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born.

To keep it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a post card,

and write 'Spaghetti' on the back.

He would then arrange for the child support payments to begin.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.

'Honey,' she said, 'you received a very strange post card today.' '

Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later,' he said.

The wife obeyed and watched as her husband read the card,

turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written:

'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.Three with meatballs, two without.'Send extra sauce.'

haha XD hope u guys enjoys dis....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat