My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

thanks 2 my cousin Le Yu
now u can giv comments.....


sch begins at 7.45am,
the 1st period all of us go dewan n listen discpline teacher
tell grandma story....boring X.X
(i noe she do dis 4 our own gd but stil boring)
i try ma best to wake up 2 prevent frm her staring at me....sigh

at bio,Sam was a lil unwell....hope u wil get better Sammy^^
mostly im concentrate 4 de upcomin exam....
but stil there r some funny parts i saw in bio
Farhanah.....duno why she suddenly go in front n sing.....weird bt funny
i also saw Aysha,talkin non stop to Natalie
about gt -cicak- at prefect camp....she like cicak izit...ugh
n dat Rachel....as usual...likes to create a fun atmosphere
when ms Khoo is teaching :)

after dis Maths week....i team up with few Amigos!!!! oooooh
they r............
Adeline,Nian Zle,Eugina,Adrienne n a few Malay students
they r actuali nice....i also gt hi 2 them
WaloA....i c so mani numbers till headache....
even worse my beautiful hands bcome dirty....jus kidin

all of us work 2gether bt alas dint get any prizes...bt happy :3
Bee Hong's group gt 1st prize...yay!!!
Jessica,Jessie,Charmaine,Chia Ying n Rou Min gt 2nd....gt hilighter
3rd was ahem...haiz....its Aysha's group....
i duno why i keep laughing when the "three prefecteers"
Aysha,Natelie n Andrea quickly rush 2 take their note pads<<they jus grab it without MERCY!!!!
i wan their prize....no fair
Adeline say im 2 stingy....hanah!!!! i noe u smart la....aiyo

well....naughty Emmelia agian touch my hair...
mayb her hand 2 itchy.....well dats her all rite^^
in P.Moral, i nothin 2 do...so i use a pen
n poke Jessica....dat Adeline....keep saying i molested her...
its a fake....jus ingore her hehe xp
n she jus likes 2 pluck my hair...
well as u noe every1 hav white hair....duh!!!
but instead she pluck my black hair...n say
"oooooh...i saw 1 sry....n again
oooooh...i saw another 1 aiyo sry la...my eyes cant c properly...."
Adeline...bcareful i wil do the same thing as u did muahaha im EVIL!!!
then i also say Adeline's PM project....she do lots of "pose"
in her pic...duno why she dunwan let us c....=.=
she 2 paiseh....yea rite :s

Rachel seems a lil upset at class cause of her hanphone problem
which she has the same MODEL as Adeline....whoa
Chia ying reali likes shady....actuali me 2...yea man...high 5
Mavis stil likes 2 argue with Rachel as usual....but they havin fun

when sch finish....my bro take me home...
n i notice sum gurls stare at my bro....oooooooooo
when we stop at trafic light near MCD at sunrise...
i saw sumthin surprising....Jessica n Jessie
WOW!!! i hi with them....so happy XD
my bro even ask which 1 more cuter....haha jus kidin
he jus askin 4 fun...

haiz....duno why i stil hav no mood 4 studying
n my piano EXAM is comin..........aaaaaaaaaaaaa sh!t
mus practice now....@_@


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat