My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

my blog is officially open...
bcause u guys always say
kai tian why u dint open blog ar....can share happiness with frenz...lazy ar
bla bla bla...sien
so now i open lo....happy...sigh
ok enuf talkin n start the main point...
here go's nothin
3...
2...
1...
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha


actuali i wana say thx all u if u c dis blog..veri hapi XD

i actuali noe God better after the CF camp during holiday...thank Lord

i also saw mani christians hu r reali love,loyal 2 God...

n eventuali bcame frenz...veri happy ^^

...hope PFS wil organise more of dis


church was fine as usuall...

Daniel talks about sharing gospel 2 us...n i was touched

then he also gt say anyone wan share anything....

but onli few ppl brave enuf 2 talk 2 everybody...

they r ben, rebecca n sean

WOW...im proud of them cause they reali luv God, luv ppl

especiali the non christian...n they reali wana help them

risk their reputation,images.....

even shocking is sean share the word of God in front of all his classmates

=.= when i listen those words...my heart ache....why im such a coward..

im guity 4 not brave enuf 2 share gospel 2 aniyone i meet

or even talk 2 anyone im not close 2....i nearly cried........

k enuf or else i reali gona cry hehe

i reali wana thank God 4 letting me come 2 GBC....

got a great person like Daniel 4 always share with us God's words....

i even meet many frenz....it was 1 of my HAPPIEST things happen 2 me

they change MY LIFE.....


k dats 4 nw...giv me some comments k so i can improve...
dun giv me stupid 1 THX

2 comments:

gime password and account i design a bit 4 u

nice :) good that u've started a blog. i'm too lazy to start one though..hehe

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat