My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

There are times people want to be someone else,
who can be loved, who can be accepted by others.

There are times people want to be someone else,
who can make others laugh and have a smile on their face,

There are times people wanted to be someone else,
to be praised for doing something good.

There are times people have tried to remind themself,
"dont ever made the same mistake again",
and try to changed themself to be a better person.


But in the end others will give the same answer
which they do not want to know, do not want to hear.
It hurts and makes them do not love themself anymore.


But God knows our value.
He sees our potential, not our weakness.

We may not understand everything we are going through right now.

But hold our head up high,
knowing that God is in control
and He has a great plan
and purpose for our life.

Our dreams may not have turned out exactly as we would hoped,

but the Bible says that:

God’s ways are better and higher than our ways,
Even when everybody else rejects you,

Remember,

God stands before you with His arms open wide.
He always accepts you. He always confirms your value.

God sees your two good moves!
You are His prized possession.


No matter what you go through in life,
no matter how many disappointments you suffer,
your value in God’s eyes always remains the same.

You will always be the apple of His eye for He loves you :)

He will never give up on you, so don’t give up on yourself!

And be proud for who you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat