My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Life in college is always hectic,

rushing finish assignments, prepare for presentation,

get ready for pop quiz and test,

and helping in activities

like helping in car wash for the funds for prom night.


It makes me feel so tired till nearly fall sick,

Yes, life is not easy in college as i need to juggle between studies and God

but thank goodness i still can cope.


In the same time im enjoying my college life with my awesome friends,

always sharing each other about our thoughts.


Seeing them joking and teasing each other,

even chasing around, shouting in class (with the lights close)

makes me laugh a lot and feel happy till forget how tired i am :)


So this cycle will continue till graduate

and this kind of routine will end soon.


But i will always cherish this college life here no matter good or bad,

as this is kind of life which not everyone can experienced.


That is why im going to enjoy my college life to the fullest ~! YEAH :D











0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat