My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

To all the people who open burning in Indonesia
(and some Malaysian companies who has plantation in Indonesia who support them in open burning as well):

I beg u, please stop your illigal open burning! sheesh!!! >:(
Its so irritating when i keep blowing out the mucus from my nose with tons of tissue paper (sounds kinda disgusting =.=)
which has the smoke particles made by u guys !

You guys have no social responsibility and selfish!
Izzit because this is the easiest and the cheapest way to cut trees?
or becuase it is the easiest way to earn more money to youself?
Well Not !! im sick of it for it has been like dis for the pass few years?
When u guys gona stop this ?!?

Do you Know:
You guys not just bring the haze to Malaysia which poluted our air
(although is already polluted with car fumes, factory smoke and cigarettes but haze is the worst)
but becauses of ur illigal action
it causes me, many of my freinds and most of all my beloved mom
to get flu, coughs and eventually fall sick all thanks to your illigal actions!
There are better jobs out there which could benefits you, your hometown and other countires in the world. Why must choose this job?

As for the Malaysian government,
Im kinda disssapointed
For you guys dint take serious action (like enforce rules about banned open burning or others)
which has affected Malaysia for more than 10 yrs?
Even though u guys have ask the assistance from ASEAN countries to help solve this problem
but even so, why still have this haze problem?
What have u guys doing for the pass 10 yrs?

Hello! We are the victims here!!
I mean seriously!
There is no point to say sorry to us every time it happens...
U guys dint even know how much it affected us!
(maybe even other Asian countries affected too including Indonesia itself)

Who to blame
when our family,
friends,
citizen of Malaysia (and countires all over the world)
and most importantly
our future generation
who will ended with health problems
like cancer or athsama.
Who to blame?

Haih...there is no use on complain about this matter
wasting my time and energy thinking about it.
I can only pray harder and hope
this will come to an end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat