My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Last month,
29/4/2012 (Sun),

is the day that my awesome youth group from GBC (Georgetown Baptist Chruch)
were having a 412 movie outing together at Gurney Plaza after finish Sunday church service thanks to Ps Daniel.

And do you know what movie are we watching that day?

3,2,1

Tada! Its The Avengers! xD



I was so lucky I have the chance to watch this movie.
My mom keep persisting me not to watch this movie with my church friends because of my knee.
But thanks to my best friend Adeline,
my mom finally gave up on me and letting me off the hook.
All thanks to Adeline :D thank you so much!

Before I leave the house she yelled at me:

"Tian, dont let me hear from you broke another of your ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) again!
Mommy is not going to responsible to take care of you twice again in the hospital.
Do you hear me!
You are gonna regret this for not listinning to mommy!"

I was a little annoyed and said to her like most teenagers do,
"Yeah yeah, what ever you say mom sheesh.."
But I know she say this out of love :)

I was glad Adeline and Nian Zle help me a lot in this movie outing,
in return God gave us a special parking space (OKU) specially for us
thanks to me kekekee ;D

I was happy about this movie outing,
not just because it was my 1st going outside after two weeks from my knee surgery,
but be able to see Adeline, Nian Zle and my church friends again after two weeks dint see each other.

A lot of my friends was surprise when they saw me in a wheelchair from Adeline's grandmother.
Some wishes me good luck on my recovery,
some friends wanted to play with me in wheelchair for fun,
especially my little brother who thinks me as a racing car,
speeding away which makes me feel dizzy.
Also another cheeky freind of mine jokingly said something weird to me and to the ticket takers while pushing me to the cinema. (I was kinda embarassed and quickly told them he's my brother)
I dont know why I reacted like this but Im glad thats over. Phew!

When entering the cinema,
I was having a hard time at first when it comes to reaching for my seat  (disadvantage for people in wheelchair)
But thanks to two of the strongest boys in my church group
Max and Sean carrying me to my seat.
Because of both of them, I was able to watch the movie properly.
So I thank them and felt grateful for what they did. :)
Im also glad my little sis, Rou could seat next to me cause she scared Im lonely. Awwwww

The Avengers was just amazing!
Its a movie which excites me most besides movies like V for Vendetta or How to Train a Dragon.

I love Hulk the most among all characters in the Avengers.
My friends think Im werid cause most people would choose Thor or Captain America cause they are buff and super cute.
But not me,
Hulk is just super awesome!
I love the way he keeps smashing bad guy's butts.
I laugh till I cry especially the part when the Hulk keeps smash Loki into pieces on Stark tower.
So damn funny xD

The movie outing turns out to be a sucess!
I could not have the chance to watch this movie if it wasnt for my friends :D
I thank God I be able to safely join my church group for this movie outing.
I was having a fun time hanging out with them and
I will never forget this moment in my life! :)
Hope my church could do organise more activities like this.
I cant w8 for this to happen again~

                              This picture is a group pic of me in wheelchair with my awesome friends.
                                                                     Love you guys always!
                                                                      GBC 412 Rocks! xD







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat