My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Hey peeps,
its been a while since I post something on my blog.
I just finish my knee surgery one month ago and my knee never felt better.

First of all,
I wanted to thank all my family and friends who had pray for me and took their time to visit me during my stay in the hospital.
I was touched by them when they always encourage me to get better soon.
But most of all I thank God and Jesus Christ for being there for me whenever Im in my happiest or darkest moments of my life,
I will always appreciate it in my heart.

Anyway,
It has been 9 months now since I accidentally fell down from a friendly match of frisbee
and tear down my ACL completely on my left knee.
I still remember that very day,
when I could not even stand cause it was too painful to endure.
The great pain on my knee nearlly cause me fainted onto the ground.

When I reach back to my house, I ate some painkillers which my parent brough from a Phramacy shop.
I though I could ease the pain at least  for a night to prepare myself to college.
But unfortunately, luck is not on my side.
It seems like Im allergic to this painkiller (Sodium Dichrolofinac) -.-
In the end, I ended up not just an injured knee
but my whole face became swollen including my nasal passage.

I could not open my eyes and having a hard time breathing for the whole night.
My family felt sorry for me so I try to smile to cheer them up.
In the end my whole family laugh so hard because my facial expression with my puffy face was too funny .
Im glad they could laugh again :)
It took me 4 days to end this problem.
So ever since then I never touch a painkiller again even after my knee surgery on April 2012.
I rather bare the pain than having another swollen face again.

These 3 pictures below I have taken it last year August 2011 after eating this stupid painkiller D:

                                                       1, 2,3 Cheeseeee hehe ;)

                                                        My blurr face hahaha xD

Tada! My face after eating painkiller.


In the beginning I was having a hard time to accept this
because I really wanted to run again.
In the meantime I'm scared to do surgery.

I remember I cried while painfully dragging my injured knee to my bed.

I sadly told this to God:
"Why! Why this has to happens to me?
What did I do wrong?"

I think most people would think the same thing as me in the beginning:
Like:
Why God allow people around us to suffer?
It dint seems fair.
Or maybe
Why God alows it to happens?
Does He really care for us?

But after praying for a long time
and hearing testimonies from brothers and sisters of Christ who experiece more suffering,
my mind changed
and finally know the reason why God want me and everyone to experience suffering.

I believe the reason He wanted to let me and all of us
to experience suffering is mostly because
He is testing OUR FAITH in Him.
Also to be honest to myself,
I believe is also because I had live a disobedient life for the pass few months before the accident occurs.
God just wanted to show how He really cares about me by giving me a warning earlier
so that I could learn my lesson and not to repeat the same mistake again in my life.

Therefore,
I never regret that God give me this accident.
Because compare to other people's problems,
mine was just nothing and Im grateful for that.
Im just glad that my life is always full of surprises and
more meaningful to look forward thanks to God.
Right now Im living a good life and I cant wait to experience my University life in Kuala Lumpur.and getting my knee better from walking to running. :D

Before I end this message,
I pray for the people who are suffering right now that they could always depend on God instead of depend on yourself.
He will give strength to the people who are weary and heals the broken hearted.

Remember,

God doesn't ENJOY seeing anyone suffer,
but He does ALLOW people to suffer for various reasons.

He wanted you to always trust Him
and have Faith in Him no matter what happens in your life.

Suffering does not makes people weak,
but makes people stronger to keep moving forward.

                                                    

                                                                             Lastly,

                                                                            SMILE
                                                             and keep moving forward :)


                                                                             -END-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat