My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Mom, Dad.

I can't wait to see you guys this coming Wednesday after 5 days of absents in our house.

Its so quiet without you guys.

Mom,
a fun person who loves to tease me
and always compare with me see who is younger and prettier.
(Aiya Im still always better than you Mom haha, just kidding! ;D )

Dad,
my mentor who always gives great advise especially when it comes to the word of God
and sometimes crack some jokes to make us laugh out loud.

I love you two and I really miss you guys so much.

God please protect my parent from this trip and safely return to Penang.

Hope my parent are having a great time there.

PS: Please come back earlier so that I wont continue become Rou and Song's "Ah Mat" (Driver)
      Sigh...so tiring to drive them both --

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat