My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Recently,
I was not myself lately.
I do not know why but what I did,
what I act is totally different from what I usually do.

I knew what I did was wrong and I felt sad,
dissapointed because of my selfishness of keep thinking more on me than God.
I should not let these things control over me and change me from who I really am.

Instead,

I only want God to be the one controling my life!

So from now on,
I throw all my unwanted luggage from the past and renew my heart, renew my soul and renew my life to God.

Because You are the only one I needed most in my life and nothing else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat