My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Geez.....

jus kept askin myself the same thing....

why so blurr these days.....

its feels like the whole world topse-turvy -_-

spinning in my head....like "mabuk" @_@

THIS only happens...

these few days....

honestly(well mayb sumtimes)

duno why....

my brain suddenly like malfunction

even can daydream or sleeping

while talkin 2 my family n frenz....-geng-

and then its like

my mouth spill all nonsense n stufff....haiz X.X

mayb i slept 2 late b4 exam....OR

mayb because of the Nescafe i drank

haha wooohooo yea....luv it xp

makes me nuts....hope don get addicted 0.0

i wil pray 4 dat....

Yay!!! 2moro last day of exam...

hope 4 the best 4 everyone ^^!!!!!

hope don get blurred....sigh

hope 4 the bio test.....ahhh help me T-T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat