My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

reali thanks alot ever1
4 always support me
when im down these days....

ok enuf no more sad stuff...
wats done is done....
don care wat ppl say me..
think of me.....
i will stay strong...nothin can stop me
jus 4giv n 4get XD yay

buh bye bad MERORIES.....
i repeat bad MERORIES DELETE....sigh

there is a song, a song
very important
meaningful 2 me
i wana share with all of u

here's the lyric:

God will make a way

Where there seems 2 be no way

He works His way we cannot see

He will make a way for me

He will be my guide

Hold me close Him 2 his side

With love n strength

for each new day

He will make a way....

He will make a way

nice rite XD k dats all
4 2dae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat