My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

those high heels r killin me.....
no choice...im trying new things hehe
jus came back frm church.....
i like 2 listen wat Wei Jin n Daniel's gospel....
leadership stuff...ahaha....bad at it.....
no courage 2 stand infront a sea of ppl.....
even if i try....i'll jus end up in hospital....
cause gt stage fright till faint
haha XD jus kidin...bt stil i don think i can do it...

but wat Daniel said reali inspires me......
especiali at Ephsians 5:8
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord"
when i heard dis verse, it makes me feel like hope ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat