My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

These pic taken frm China

Lets take a look shall we......



ok........move on

Dat also can happen -_-

Haiz.....


ewww......disgusting man......-_-


Whoa....nice name 4 women's toilet
sweet......ehem sorry

This is insane....i wil sue this person
for do such a weird law......

Creepy...................
Dat toilet creator must be stupid enuf 2
put dis....sigh

This happens when c 2 much
Transformer.....
ugh......don care
Ahaha.....i luv this most XD

Never thought even Rocks
hav ''hard times'' =.= cool....now every1 can use haha XD

OH, THESE ARE TOTALLY HILARIOUS!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat