My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

everything will b perfect
if i dint hav DIS....sigh

in the cold....silence room
only few shadows i saw
n sum ppl
bsides me....

sum looked relax...
still can running around
like lil monkeys haha XD
sum looked calm bt
actuali they are scared
freakin scared...X.X

while buzy fighting with
those emotions....
the aunty...a Malay
always comfort me
for the past 6 years...
she so cool....yup xp
excellet at Hokkien...oooohh...ahhhh
makes a person feel jelous x.x
suudenly called me...in a cool mood
" Its time,gurl"

Yikes!!! ahhh....
doomsday comin...
heart pounding with fear
as i w8 outside the room...
panicked...till rush 2 the toilet..
sry hehe....nervous wat

then flew back....saw a lady..
with a sweet accent calling me...
"Come in my Dear"
as i greet her with a smile....
when i sit properly...
wat i heard is START...
omg...nw it feels like
between life n death....
my mind were blank....
hands shivering...
duno bcause it is cold or fear....

dint noe wat the HECK im doing
jus doing prefectly at home...
bt dis is........jus trying my best
2 do wat should b done...
saw the reflextion of the lady
while do it makes me
feel worst....haiz

these few minutes feels
like forever....bt glad
FINALLY its over.....XD
bt the nightmare wil return...
the world gona end soon......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat