My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

We might be best friends one year,


pretty good friends the next year,


don't talk that often the next year,


and don't want to talk at all the year after that.........



So, I just wanted to say,


even IF someday


i'll never talk to you again in my life,


or even wil seperated in different ways


but




you are a friend and you have made a difference in my life,


I look up to you and respect you most the time :D



Ps: i wana let every1 noe dat


always treasure ur friendship,its true


Remember, everyone needs a friend...


&


u'll never noe


somebody out there cares about you and always will...


I like you


because of who you are to me...A true friend


just remember


this.......thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat