My Portion

"My strength and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

" U r a Failure Kai Tian!!!!''
as dat person keeps shouting
in front of me
my head jus keep telling....
why dis have 2 happen 2 me....why....why.... WHY!!!!

my whole body keeps shaking.....
tears keep rolling down frm my cheek....continuosly
as i try 2 control myself...
dat person was rite....
im a failure!!!
fail at everything.....
even if i try ....nothing will happen...
why....why bad things keeps happening 2 me....
i jus hav a BAD mood n nw DIS...argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2dae i should b happy......
exam finish n its my pal's bdae...
i dont get it....WHY!!!

dat person think im strong....but actuali
im weak....so weak...
i easily get hurt.....easily get sad....
easily get worried....
i jus wish sum1 can help me....but who
nobody....nobody will understands me....
everthing i hav 2 face on my own....
i cant depend on anyone....

my parent these days work day n nite
so i dint c them much.....
my bro drive me home 2dae....
bside him is a fren....
who duno Chinese at all....well mayb a lil
i scare 2 let them noe im crying
i quickly wipe my face b4 entering the car
i was in a vey bad mood.....
bt my bro keep teasing me....dats not funny at all

b4 we reach 2 his fren's hse....
my bro u noe la....wana show offf his "drift"
which is so damn scary....
when he do the ''drift''
me n his fren nearly fell....wat the heck he's doing
but suddenly his fren scold him [jus joking] in a funny way
'' ni qu shi la, shi ben dan,da ni ar"
translation: u go die la, stupid, beat u ar

his chinese so damn funny
i laugh out loud....i never laugh so much in my life^^
its the same thing dat i scold my bro
last week.....dat guy....haiz
im glad he is my bro's fren
reali thx a lot ....
if it wasnt 4 u ....i will still hide in the darkness...
crying.........thx 2 him
im getting more confident....no more tears 4 me
i will stay strong,fearless.....n tell evey1 hu read dis
IM NOT A FAILURE XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ktian
My name is KT,Leo, Foodie, Wanderlust and a Dreamer. My love: Friends, Family, God. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Chat